Players always want to find answers on Google:"How do you use honey blocks? What does honey blocks do in Minecraft? Minecraft how to get honey blocks?" If you want to find answer, then you just need to follow this short article.
What does honey blocks do in Minecraft?
Honey blocks were announced at Minecon Live 2019, and added to the game late last year in version 1.15 – the Buzzy Bees update - alongside beehives, bee nests and honeycomb blocks. It can be crafted by using honey bottles. It functions like a slime block in some ways but the exception that instead of bouncing entities higher, it keeps them on the block, as well as denying 80% of fall damage, it also slow down player(s) or any type of mobs that is on it.
1. Reduces fall damage: Honey blocks reduce fall damage significantly (80%)
2. Reduces speed: Sprinting across honey blocks will greatly reduce speed, not just for you, but items skimming the side of a honey block wall
3. Sticks to other blocks: Honey blocks stick to all other blocks, even Minecraft slime blocks
4. Reduces jump height: You’ll still be able to grace the air, just not quite as high – you won’t be able to jump up a standard block
5. Transportation: Yes, that’s right, you can use honey blocks to create a working conveyor belt. If a honey block is pushed by a piston, you’ll stick to the block. This also applies to mobs.
How to get Minecraft honey block?
1. Find a beehive or bee nest filled with honey. When I say filled with honey, I mean practically dripping honey onto the floor.
2. Approach the beehive or bee nest with some empty glass bottles. What better way to collect honey then with a container commonly used to store liquids and semi-liquids?
3. Use an empty glass bottle on the beehive or bee nest. You should notice that your empty glass bottle has now become a bottle of honey
4. Repeat steps 1 & 2 three more times. You'll need a total of four honey bottles to craft a honey block.
5. Combine your honey bottles in a crafting table. Do your crafting magic and collect your honey block. You'll also get four empty glass bottles in return, ready to be filled with more honey.
That is all we know about things to do with Honey Blocks in Minecraft & how to get Honey Blocks. By the way, do you need a Minecraft Account? Whether you are looking for a new Minecraft account for full access on Windows 10 or any other consoles, a cheap alt second account for a change, or an old premium Java Edition legacy MC account, you are in the right place! Buy Cheap Minecraft Accounts via Z2U.com, cheap, safe, fast!