Sell your items at Z2U Marketplace with peace of mind and let Z2UProtection handle all necessary verification so you can solely focus on your trades.
Coverage provided to seller under Z2UProtection:
1. Chargeback liability: This applies when a buyer is trying to file for unauthorised payment refund (chargeback). Given that the seller can provide full delivery proof based on our services requirement, the seller will be fully reimbursed.
2. Your account and product listings must be in check with our Terms of Service to be covered under Z2UProtection.
What is not covered under Z2UProtection:
1. Product or services not as described
2. Non-delivery of order
3. Intentional fraud or scam - Seller's account will be permanently suspended and Z2U reserves the right to recall all payment being disbursed to seller and pursue legal action.
4. If the buyer disputed the order and succeeds, the financial institution will cancel the transaction. This means the original payment paid by the buyer will be refunded to them. Depending on the reasons for the successful dispute of the buyer, we may recover this amount from you.
Proof of delivery:
1. All proof of delivery must be uploaded immediately after delivery is made.
2. For order amount higher than USD 500.00, seller is required to keep a copy of video proof.
3. For Account service, this include the screenshot of account information such as login email and password, which you submitted through Z2U to the buyer.
4. For games that support email notification: Screenshots of such notifications indicating changes made to the sold account, such as login IP or device changes.
5. Any screenshots to validate the completion of transactions must also be included as proof.
6. For other game services, screenshots or video proof must consist of buyer's character ID, quantity before and after the delivery.
Z2U proactively monitors all activity of the Marketplace, but you can help to identify any suspicious activities by reporting it to us if you found any user violating our terms and policies, including any exploits, abuse or solicitation for private deals.