Split is one of the maps available in Valorant, it has two spike locations and three main paths-two on the sides and one in the middle (middle). Split prefers defensive teams because there are only two narrow routes leading to the charge planting point, which makes them easier to defend. Split has two Reactor Sites (just like Ascent and Bind), but what makes it unique is the yellow rope that allows you to move up and down from one level to another. In fact, you can hang on the rope, practice a little, and pop out like a rat to punish unsuspecting enemies.
VALORANT SPLIT MAP GUIDE: TIPS, STRATEGIES, SPIKE SITES
Tips For Split Map
1. Defending Split is much easier than attacking-two roles need to be kept in mind when forming a team.
2. In Split, there are only two narrow roads leading to the location of Spike, which makes it easy for defenders to defend themselves. In the offense, you must use many skills, which can cause blindness and limit the opponent\'s line of sight.
3. In Split, there are two spheres that allow you to unlock 1 point of ultimate after picking it up. The first is located at A Main and the second is located at B Main. If you have the opportunity, collect them to access the ultimate abilities of the character faster.
4. The defender can use the center hole to quickly move from point A to point B.
5. When attacking point A, pay special attention to the opponent waiting for the A ramp.
6. Mid Top is easy to defend against attacks from sewers and Mid Bottom-Sage placing a wall in front of the stairs is enough.
7. Grenades or other area skills can cause huge damage to narrow passages, corridors and small rooms.
8. On Split, players may be injured by jumping off the tower (heaven) at points A and B.
9. The best defensive characters recommended for safe haven maps are Cypher and Sage.
10. The best offensive characters of Haven are Brimstone, Destruction, Frenzy, Sage, Sova and Phoenix.
How to play split attack
We will start with A because as an attacker, this is tricky because the defender has many places to hide and catch you when you enter. The lobby, Main, Ramp, Rafters and Screens have always existed. Behind are all the common places, you will see the defender posted on it when you press.
The tower changes make it the only way to attack sites. To solve this problem, omen\'s smoke can work, but another option is to use the poisonous barrier of a viper to dissect the point and reduce the enemy\'s sight. When it comes to planting spikes on A, you can\'t usually go wrong, just put it on the side of the blue billboard-reject opponents who might easily spin high.
This way, you can keep an eye on the enemies from the rear A-Screen, because they will have to reach where Spike is and where they are posted. If you have any questions or concerns about this latest update, you can Buy Valorant Accounts for Hot Sale at Z2U.com. We are here to help you solve all your questions.